>Seagrave HydroForce Brochure
SUPERIOR CUSTOMER VALUE as a Multi-Purpose Apparatus
Do more with less equipment and personnel.
FAST AND EASY SET UP IN A CONGESTED WORK AREA
- Single set of A-frame outriggers
- No need for jack pads
- Handheld remote control for water tower and nozzle operations
50% MORE WATERWAY FLOW WITH EXCELLENT OPERATIONS FLEXIBILITY
- 1500 GPM waterway flow
- 60' vertical reach
- 35' horizontal reach
- 360-degree rotation
- 250' stream reach
FIRE SCENE COMMAND CENTER CAPABILITY
- "Eye in the Sky" with infrared camera for an aerial view of the fireground
- FRC Spectra LED lights = 56,000 lm.
- Position the light where you want it, when you want it
EASE AND SPEED OF MANEUVERABILITY AND SET-UP IN A CONGESTED AREA
- Mounted on a single axle chassis with a short wheelbase, making it highly maneuverable to limited access areas and tight locations
- Single set of A-frame outriggers with 11 feet - 6 inch total spread allows for ease of set up on tight streets, alleys, and cul-de-sacs.
- Innovative design eliminates the need for jack pads.
- Handheld remote-control functions up to 900 feet from the pumper, controls all functions and movement of the articulated waterway and tower-mounted equipment.
EXCELLENT OPERATION FLEXIBILITY AND 50% MORE WATERWAY FLOW
- 60 feet vertical and 35 feet horizontal reach with 360-degree rotation.
- Industry leading 1,500 GPM waterway flow, which is 500 GPM more than is available from any other fire apparatus manufacturer.
- Up to 250 feet stream reach allows as much a 100,000 square feet of water coverage from a single vehicle set-up position.
FIRE SCENE COMMAND CAPABILITY FROM HIGH VANTAG POINT
- 56,000 lumen FRC elevated light tower with flexibility to put light where you want it, when you want it.
- Real-time suppression feedback through onboard thermal imaging camera.
- Fireground observation through water tower-mounted camera for eye in the sky scene assessment.
Show below is Haddon Township Fire District #1, Westmont, New Jersey's HydroForce #88022