FASTrack Series Apparatus Program Terms & Conditions
1. Advertised Price is FOB Clintonville, WI.
2. Delivery of the apparatus to the fire department, must be added to the advertised price of the vehicle, unless customer chooses to drive vehicle away (See Item 10)
3. FASTrack Series Pumpers will be delivered in six (6) months or less.
4. FASTrack Series Apparatus, require the use of a Seagrave Standard Sales Contract.
5. Pre-Engineered FASTrack Series Apparatus shall be ordered without a pre-construction conference.
6. Pre-Engineered FASTrack Series Apparatus shall be delivered without a final inspection at the Seagrave Factory in Clintonville, WI, any inspection shall take place at the customer or manufacturer representative facility.
7. The apparatus may be painted to match the customers’ existing apparatus, delivery will then be six (6) months from date of contract signing.
8. The Apparatus will be provided with reflective Scotchlite striping and rear chevron to meet current NFPA requirements.
9. The advertised price does not include department specific lettering and numbering.
10. Changes within the Pre-Engineered FASTrack Series Apparatus Program may be allowed with an increase to the advertised price and possible delay in delivery.
11. If the purchaser elects to drive the apparatus from the factory, Payment in Full, proof of insurance, and acceptance of apparatus must be made prior to departure.