1. Position Description
Reporting directly to the COO, the Operation Support Generalist provides high level support in a one-on-one working relationship with the CEO and COO and in a highly visible role as a liaison between the senior management team, employees, and outside interests. Will perform a wide variety of responsible, complex and confidential administrative, secretarial, analytical, and research duties. Duties performed require considerable confidentiality, initiative, tact, and mature and independent judgment. This position requires leadership qualities such as adaptability, flexibility, dependability and accountability. Much of the work is self-appointed, and requires a high degree of professional independence, initiative and self-discipline
2. Essential Job Functions
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO and COO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities; following up appropriately.
- Prepare a variety of complex reports, including attending meetings to gather information, conducting internet and other research.
- Initiate and respond to written and verbal correspondence, including composition, editing and distribution.
- Prepare regular and adhoc correspondence and reports, as well as confidential, sophisticated spreadsheets, reports, graphs, and presentations for internal and external audiences.
- Manage travel arrangements by independently researching options for hotels, flights and ground transportation and making the necessary reservations; prepare itineraries.
- Review of service agreements, contracts, sales bids, and related documents prior to acceptance or submittal.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality in all relationships.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Access.
- Must be an efficient, detail-oriented, and organized person who is responsive to deadlines and effective in a results-driven environment.
- Must have exceptional communication skills, including writing (memos, presentations, correspondence, and email) and verbal skills to interface effectively with executives and all levels of staff.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong partnerships within and outside the organization.
- Associates Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree in business strongly preferred.
4. Other Skills/Abilities
- Minimum of three years of relevant experience in an executive support level capacity.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
To apply please send resume to HR@Seagrave.com