Summary of Duties
Fitter Welders are responsible for assembling subassemblies and parts into major vehicle structures and welding parts to hold dimensional and functional requirements.
Skill level & Responsibilities.
Fitter Welder I
- Assemble subassemblies and parts into major vehicle structures
- Fit parts by cutting, drilling, adjusting, finishing, etc.
- Weld parts to hold dimensional and functional requirements
- Disassemble structures and prepare such for future processes
- Possess all the following internal welding certifications: 2G (unlimited thickness), 2F, 3F, and 4F
- Work under minimal supervision
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to HR@Seagrave.com