Summary of Duties
Finishers are responsible for preparing parts for priming/painting which may include but is not limited to washing, caulking, sanding, and fixing minor defects. Finishers also perform body work and polish metal.
Skill level & Responsibilities.
- Prepare parts for primer or color coat
- Wash, caulk, and sand parts
- Sand and fix minor defects
- Perform all Finisher I duties
- Straighten and shrink warped metal
- Finish and prepare metal/substrate for body work
- Perform body work
- Repair, mix, and spray primer to finish body work
- Polish metal using polishing equipment
- Work under minimal supervision
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to HR@Seagrave.com