Seagrave Introduces Intelex Plus
January 27, 2013
Seagrave’s INTELEX™ PLUS is a custom-tailored system that replaces standard hardwire systems and far exceeds off-the-rack multiplex systems.
- Aerial system is redundant, so in the event of a failure, the vehicle remains operable (Patent Pending).
- Provides different levels of access: Operator, Maintenance, Programming.
- Reduces the need for miles of wire and the number of connection points.
- Service and diagnostics are available via the internet or laptop.
- Advanced interface systems and controls on the dash, pump panel or aerial controls.
- Bussmann Vec Multiplex module offers the familiarity of a hardwired system.
- Display screen in the cab identifies failed relay.
- INTELEX™ PLUS is plug-and-play without the need to program settings. Programming is built in, preventing manual input of the wrong settings.
- INTELEX™ PLUS modules are IP67 rated.
- Drivetrain, Aerial device and Chassis are on separate data busses.