- Seagrave Introduces Intelex Plus
January 27, 2013
Seagrave’s INTELEX™ PLUS is a custom-tailored system that replaces standard hardwire systems and far exceeds off-the-rack multiplex systems. continue reading...
- Seagrave Builds New Indoor Tilt Table and Pump Test Facility
January 28, 2013
Seagrave engineers the characteristics of each truck so the center of gravity maximizes stability and rollover prevention. continue reading...
- Seagrave Builds Dive/Rescue Apparatus for Louisville, Kentucky
January 27, 2013
Seagrave Fire Apparatus received an order for a Seagrave dive/rescue unit from the Louisville Fire Department/Jefferson County Metro Government, Kentucky. continue reading...
- Thank You FWD Seagrave!
January 1, 2013
Read the latest thanks and testimonials from departments around the country using Seagrave apparatus. continue reading...
- New York City Fire Department Recognizes Seagrave Fire Apparatus, LLC for Dedication and Support during Recent Tragic Event Superstorm Sandy
May 8, 2013
Clintonville, Wis. (May 8, 2013) – The Fire Department of New York City (“FDNY”) recognized Seagrave Fire Apparatus, LLC for their dedication and support provided during the recent tragic events following Superstorm Sandy. The award was presented by Mark Aronberg, Assistant Commissioner for FDNY Fleet Services to A. Joseph Neiner Chairman and CEO of Seagrave Fire Apparatus, LLC during FDNY’s visit to Seagrave’s company headquarters. continue reading...
- Seagrave Fire Apparatus, LLC, Donates Mural to Decorate Fire Department of New York New Squad Company 61 Pumper
February 7, 2014
- Seagrave To Feature Apollo II Rear-Mount Platform at FDIC Booth#5130
March 27, 2014
- Seagrave Fire Apparatus, LLC, To Feature Apollo II at FDIC, Indianapolis
April 7, 2014
Clintonville, Wis. (April 7, 2014) – Seagrave will feature its new Apollo II 105’ Rear-Mount Platform at the Fire Department Instructor’s Conference (FDIC) in Indianapolis April 7-12, 2014. continue reading...
- FWD Seagrave Expands Student Internship Program
June 17, 2014
- Seagrave Introduces Apollo II 105' Rear Mount Platform
October 2, 2014
The Seagrave Apollo II is a four (4) section, 105 Ft. all steel ‘I’ beam constructed ladder mounted on a standard rear mounted straight aerial ladder chassis, which provides a shorter wheelbase and overall length for easy maneuverability in tight turning radius conditions. Apollo II is available as a Quint or Non-Quint. The Apollo II is a high quality, nimble ladder truck for communities with multi-story buildings and challenging road curves. continue reading...
- Seagrave Offers Industry Leading Warranty Coverage on Custom Apparatus
March 6, 2015
- Seagrave Featured on Discovery Channel's Daily Planet
May 6, 2015
- FWD Seagrave Wins $12 Million Contract for the United States Marine Corps
May 18, 2015
- Seagrave to Attend MABAS Wisconsin Conference
July 29, 2015
- Seagrave Strengthens Sales and Service in California
February 18, 2016
FWD Seagrave has expanded sales and service in the state of California to strengthen response capability for past, current and future customers. continue reading...
- FWD Seagrave Offers Refurbishment and Rechassis
February 18, 2016
FWD Seagrave has been a leader in the fire industry for 135 years. Heavy-duty quality construction across all models is the main reason FWD Seagrave has become the most trusted name in custom fire apparatus for safety, longevity and durability. continue reading...
- 95' Aerialscope Non-Quint Added to Falls Township Fire Co. #1's Fleet
August 26, 2016